Audit, Analysis and Recommendations
The first step is to assess the quality and visibility of all content on your website and other communication channels to see if it’s meeting your objectives: Is your content enhancing your users’ experience? Are you getting your company’s message across? What content should be modified to better meet your objectives? We give you the answers!
- If you want clear and efficient text, then writers need a clear and efficient brief. The brief must state the objectives, specifications, benefits, personas, user resistance, main alternative, etc. Some clients provide us with a detailed brief, but most of them need us to help them customize one for their content.
- SEO/SEM is a combination of different strategies that maximize your website’s visibility on search engines. One of these strategies involves selecting the correct keywords. Of course, keywords aren’t very useful for clients whose customers shun Google but are very profitable for the rest of us.
- This is a simplified skeleton of your future website pages, where every element is laid out on a page but without a design. At 90 degrés, we design wireframes and even test them with real content – and you may be very surprised by the results!
Writing Style Guide
- The writing style guide contains all the editorial standards for the project: key phrases, a glossary, standards (punctuation, W3C, metadata, URLs), as well as concrete examples of do’s and don’ts. The style guide allows the writing team to produce more consistent work and also facilitates client approvals. The bottom line: it’s an essential tool for any project.
Other content strategy deliverables
- Content strategy for social networks
- Content marketing strategy
- Content distribution strategy
- Message architecture
- CMS requirements
- Editorial plan (how to update content after the site is launched)
- Content inventory
- Gap analysis
- Site map and navigation plan